Share.... because sharing is fun!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Kim, we should stop laughing and start asking questions of our all candidates, especially this one. And, we should listen to the answers not the manner. People say they like Trump because he speaks the truth. Actually, his truth’s are variable; today’s truth differs from yesterday’s truth and will differ from tomorrow’s truth. He is merely saying with bravado and bluster what the audience wants to here. The key truth about Trump is in his history, with countless stories of his taking advantage of people for gain and then discarding them and leaving the problems for someone else.
Note, most companies have never filed for bankruptcy and a greater number have never filed for bankruptcy four times. Why is that, Mr. Trump? The other thing that will lead to his eventual demise is inability to answer any question in detail. He uses playground name calling to mask what he does not know. I was taught that when people name call or label things, it usually means their arguments are poor. If he did what he said he wants to do, we would be a pariah in the world. How we conduct ourselves matters in the world.
We need candidates who aspire to be our leader, to act like one. Sorry for the soapbox says this Independent, former Republican and former Democrat voter. Keith
Preaching to the choir my friend… preaching to the choir!
I’m far away but he sounds pretty scary to me.
hello buster its dennis the vizsla dog hay that donald trump is pritty skarry lukking all rite!!! and hoo is that strayndj fello in the pikcher on the left??? ok bye