I work from a home office, so my dog spends as much time in the workplace as I do. Over the years, he has provided me with a number of valuable strategies for succeeding in business:
- If you want to attract attention, you have to make some noise. Bark loud. Keep barking.
- If something bites you, bite back. Unless it’s really big and scary. Then run away. Fast.
- Take naps.
- Mark your territory.
- Be willing to beg.
- Always run as fast as you can.
- Never poop where you sleep.
- Be loyal.
- Listen carefully. Watch closely. Sniff before tasting.
- Do something unexpected every once in awhile.
And most of all, HAVE FUN! If you’re not having fun, stop playing the game. There’s always another stick to chase.