I work from a home office, so my dog spends as much time in the workplace as I do. Over the years, he has provided me with a number of valuable strategies for succeeding in business:
- If you want to attract attention, you have to make some noise. Bark loud. Keep barking. Click to tweet
- If something bites you, bite back. Unless it’s really big and scary. Then run away. Fast. Click to tweet
- Take naps.
- Mark your territory.
- Be willing to beg.
- Always run as fast as you can. Click to tweet
- Never poop where you sleep. Click to tweet
- Be loyal.
- Listen carefully. Watch closely. Sniff before tasting. Click to tweet
- Do something unexpected every once in awhile. Click to tweet
And most of all, HAVE FUN! If you’re not having fun, stop playing the game. There’s always another stick to chase.
😃If you enjoyed this post, feel free to share it! And you can follow me on Facebook. Or on Twitter.
If only dogs ruled the world.
Just got a kitten so I am a bit conflicted now.. dogs would be infinitely more benevolent but cats could get shit done!
LikeLiked by 1 person