- We put away the bin of sidewalk salt (but leave out the shovel… just in case)
- We unzip our winter coats (but probably only in the afternoon)
- We put on shorts (with wool socks… and boots)
- We put plastic grocery bags on our hands and scoop up the 100+ piles of dog poop that were previously buried in the snow in our backyards (using the snow shovel to pry them off the still frozen ground)
- We set up the patio furniture and enjoy a beer on the back deck (while wearing dollar store mittens and wrapped in duvets)
Kim, I love these, except the hidden dog poop one. That is my pre-mow ritual for the backyard. Enjoy the beer on the deck. Keith
well no one ‘loves’ the hidden dog poop one… but you know… shit happens! (ha ha)
Indeed it does.